A fellow blogger challenged her readers to come up with 100 things about themselves. Of course I challenge each of my readers too! Here goes...
1. I have been married for 11 years
2. I have 8 children
3. I live in Gilbert AZ
4. I love my husbands dimple!
5. I am deaf in one ear.
6. I home school my children
7. I can't spell worth crap
8. I hate English
9. I love Math and Science
10. I took calculus in high school
11. I had to use spell check to make sure I spelled calculus correctly
12. I know quite a bit about animals
13. My children know more about animals than I do
14. I've been pregnant 19 times
15. I've had 3 c-sections
16. Each of my children have a middle name after some one special.
17. My youngest daughter's middle name is after my cabbage patch doll!
18. We let our 9-yr-old's pick out our youngest daughters name
19. I have a set of twin girls
20. After 8 children I can still do the splits
21. I took 4 years of American sign language
22. I'm teaching myself how to cook
23. I refuse to buy a vehicle unless I know that I can change the plugs and wires myself!
24. I have trouble saying my "R"s and "oy"s
25. My Fathers name is Roy!
26. I LOVE my step mom!
27. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers
28. I have 5 nephews and 3 nieces
29. I wish I had someone to teach me what to wear!
30. I love to sit in the bath tub and read!
31. I can vacuum while breastfeeding!
32. I want to learn how to change the oil in a car
33. I HATE driving!
34. I was in a 4 accidents in one year!
35. I have not been in an accident for five years!
36. I love Dove chocolate!
36. I don't like asparagus
37. I had to use spell check for asparagus
38. I can type 25 WPM... If I try REALLY REALLY hard.
39. I have a chocolate lab!
40. I live with 1 husband, 8 kids, 1 dog, 1 bird, and a bunch of fish
41. I don't like fish!
42. I'm waiting for all of the fish in our tank to die so that I can buy our son a Lizard and put it in the tank!
43. There was once a rumor spread around our ward that I don't like children
44. I don't like disobedient children
45. I think spanking is Great!
46. I think liberals Suck!
47. I want a bumper sticker that says "Liberals suck!"
48. I don't own a rolling pin
49. I need a rolling pin!
50. I ENJOY my children!
51. I absolutely LOVE frogs!
52. I want a pet frog
53. I would love a pet cockatoo
54. I am AFRAID of CRICKETS
55. Crickets scare me more than roaches
56. I once had a twenty minute panic attack because a cricket jumped on me.
57. My children are experts at getting cricket out of the house!
58. I am not afraid of ANY OTHER BUG
58. I think my children are the smartest children in the world
60. I have the greatest husband!
61. My husband is my best friend
62. My husband thinks it's silly that I am so afraid of crickets!
63. I have bottle fed lots of kittens!
64. I use to work at a veterinary office
65. I had a one eyed cat named Odor
66. We had foster children before we had our own.
67. I was once punched in the face by a child at a day care I taught at!
68. I used to believe spanking was wrong.
69. I support the war in Iraq
70. I support the war in Afghanistan!
71. If Hilary Clinton is elected president I'm moving out of the country
72. I believe abortion is wrong in any case
73. I want to campaign for Mitt Romney in 2012!
74. I plan to adopt two children when our youngest girl is 5
75. I love to sew.
76. I don't KNOW HOW to sew!
77. I am allergic to bees
78. I've been stung by a scorpion!
79. I love to hike with my family.
80. I can't stand husband bashing!
81. I believe in Christ.
82. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
83. I have to look at the key board to type!
84. I have a nephew in the Marines!
85. I used to want to be a marine!
86. I was a high school drop out!
87. I went back to high school after I got married and was pregnant with my third child!
88. I graduated High school when I was 21!
89. I plan to finish college when my children are grown!
90. I would like to become a mid wife
91. I want to go on a mission with my husband
92. I am often so busy I forget to eat!
93. I like self help books
94. I am tired
95. I only clean pots and pans... I make my children do the other dishes
96. I think that a child that is not given chores is being abused!
97. I am VERY opinionated!
98. Most of my opinions are on political issues
99. The rest of my opinions are on parenting!
100. I'm going to bed now!
- I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!