About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Bragging!

I just wanted to take a moment to brag about my girls and how special they are! So just bare with me for a moment.

I am amazed every day at how close these two girls are. Yes, they are twins but I think it's so much more than that! I LOVE that they are such good FRIENDS!
I am amazed every day to see Rose be such a support to Sarah in dealing with her challenges. She is always there for her and willing to "teach" her the things a "little sister" should know. She loves to do Sarah's hair, when she allows her to. Rose is so talented in so many aspects of her life. She is so awesome with her drawing and is learning to cross stitch...which is going a little slow because of my time...or lack there of. Sarah is always so bubbly and giggly she is extremely giving and always looking for new friends. She is always thinking of some new pretending game and has a wild imagination!
Both of these girls are dying to learn to ride horses but we just haven't been able to make it happen yet. They have so many dreams and goals and I just know that neither of them will fail in life! I am so proud of my "big girls" I can't believe that they are half way to 18! It makes me puddle just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Your girls are so Beautiful!!! What a great mom you are!! Keep it up!