About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gabe-isms

Years from now, when I think of my Gabie, I will always remember shining eye's and silly faces. He is always saying something that cracks me up!
Like today: My sister and her family (including her husband) are visiting and will be here for 12 days. In preparation for their coming we moved all of the furniture out of the little girls' room and blew up one of those queen sized air mattresses. I hardly did any of the pumping...I have 6 capable kids after all!
Any way, Gabie and Hannah "helped" me to make the bed. The entire time we were spreading sheets Gabbie was saying "Shanni and Brian are gonna have so much fun on this bed! Yer sir! They are just gonna have SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe how much fun they're gonna have on this bed..." He just kept going on and on!
He kills me! He had no idea what he was saying but I found it very hard to keep from laughing out loud! I quickly called my sister to tell her how much fun she should expect to have on her bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Funny.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

If I am reading my 'kid lingo' right I think that translates into a "Gee, I wanna sleep on this bed, it would sure be fun"! But I could be mistaken. What a Cutie! His eyes are so bright!