About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Monday, April 9, 2012

I really want to post something... I actually have a lot to say... but I'm too tired tonight.

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Don't you wish sometimes you could just telepathecally post everything that's in your heart. Sometimes I feel so tired and worn out I can't even pray. I just have to hope Heavenly Father knows....

urdu master said...

Nice Family Picture........