Any way, while I'm laying there in the dark I start to think about...things. Nothing and everything and questions and answers. Last night I was stuck on questions. This is a sample of how it goes...
- Why do I have to tell my almost 8-yr old he can't use a sippy cup?
- Why do I have to tell my nine yr olds not to pick their noses?
- Why do I keep giving my 1 yr old turkey rice dinner baby food when I know it gives her diarrhea?
- Why does my son have to keep his shoes in a row (according to size and/or color) under his bed instead of keeping them in the "shoe basket"?
- Why is screaming and throwing your self down on the floor the preferred method for getting attention?
- Why cant they choose to smile and say "I love you" instead?
- When a child gets in trouble for screaming...Why do they scream louder?
- Why is the trash can the most intriguing thing in the entire house to a 1 yr old?
- Why is the toilet the second most intriguing thing in the entire house to a 1 yr old?
- What do you do with a one yr old that can get out of their crib, tip over their cage (or move it around as she pleases) and climb any where?
- How do you keep clothes on a two year old? (I've been asking that one for about 7 years now!)
- Is there a meal that exists that is healthy and all of my children will eat?
- If a child makes them self puke in protest to the food you make, should you make them clean it up by them selves?
- Is it right to reward a bite of green beans with an entire scoop of ice cream?
- Is the phrase "I'll spank 'em later" the epitome of laziness?
- Can you hire a professional disciplinarian to do all the punishing for you?
- Is there really a "super nanny"?
- How much dose she charge?
- Why did I pick up that ______ off the floor, when I asked ______ to do it before they went to bed?
- Does John have clean socks for work tomorrow?
This continues for up to four hours every night! AHHHHHH! I could keep going TRUST ME! I just wanted to give you a window to my brain. Have you ever been so tired that you feel that the world is kind of happening around you?
Oh well, I guess I'll sleep again in about 20 yrs! ;)