Okay I've heard other bloggers talk about PMS (perpetual motion syndrome) or rowdy boys or boy humor and here is what I've come to realize...
There are no other creatures in the world like them!
Before I had boys I never...
- liked swords or guns.
- thought of a wreath as a crown and a broom as a weapon.
- thought the word "vegetable" was a four letter word.
- said, "don't make me tell you again!" so much.
- knew you could burp through your nose.
- knew it was possible to hang from a ceiling fan.
- saw a hammock made out of comforters and a bunk bed.
- laughed at bodily noises.
- realized garages were full of so many "amazing things".
- understood the fascination with being able to fry ants with a magnifying glass.
- plucked wings off bugs so that they could be looked at under a microscope.
- made chain mail.
- knew I could give so many baths.
- knew fixing a leak could be so interesting.
- thought I'd actually see a need for knee pads and helmets.
- got such a kick out of Weird Al.
- Thought of light sabers as a household necessity.
- saw poop smears on my bathroom walls!
- said "Get down from there!" 10 times in an hour.
- realized the importance of pizza in a diet!
- said "Don't lick that!"
- said, "don't put your hand in there!" quite so much.
- told some one they could pee in a bush.
- understood how it was POSSIBLE to pee in a bush!
- said "don't hit your brother THAT HARD."
- knew I could laugh so much!
- knew I could yell so much!