About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fall Recital!

As Most of you know, the girls joined the Higley Unified School District Before School Orchestra this year! (Whoa what a mouth full!) Sarah is playing Cello and Rose is on the Violin! There are three different schools represented here.
This is their orchestra conductor and private teacher, "Mrs Jill".
I am so proud of the two of them they have really grown so much over the past few months...It's not easy getting up early enough to be at a class that starts at 7am!
Most of the kids were at Aunt Missy's house because I had my surgery the next day. Se we were able to just focus on them (and Abbie) the whole night. It was a rare occasion!
After the recital Nanna treated us all to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! The girls were so tired that they looked like they were about to fall asleep in their mashed potatoes! So, we took a rain check on desert and went back the following Saturday!
Congratulations Girls! You did a great job!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The girls look soooo beautiful and grown up! Congratulations girls!

Stephanie said...

They look so beautiful! What a fun time for you!

Stephanie H. said...

Yea Orchestra!!! My violin is has been gathering dust for many years now....