About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Leschorn Top 10!

Top 10 reasons I'm buying a cage (playpen) for Maggie

#10 My Aunt Bonnie's dinner plate (precious and priceless to me) that was too close to the edge of the table... and the second one!

#9 She likes the Dog's so much...Why not get her one of her own?

#8 Her desire to show her effection for her baby sister by climbing on top of her...and bouncing!

#7 My in-ability to hear her cry when she locks her self in the laundry room.

#6 The dents in the CD player cause by Stretch Arm Stong (Maggie) pulling it off the counter...TWICE!

#5 That "I'm excited" growl I hear when she knows she's getting into something she's not supposed to!

#4 Her ability to climb completely into the dishwasher unoticed.

#3 The fact that she can (and will) climb out of her BUCKLED high chair onto the counter.

#2 Her desire to stick every thing in her mouth...AFTER dipping it in the toilet first!

#1 The bloody nose that I still haven't figured out the cause of!


2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

HILARIOUS! Wait until she's a teenager!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Oh dear Erica... how I love your blogs. By the way... Maggie's top ten remind me of Cami and Hillary when they were her age!