About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Trying to catch up...

I cannot even tell you how many posts I've tried to write since my last, But I can never finish them. I have lots of reasons...non of them really matter. Here's the run down...
I got sick...
The girls started orchestra...
We bought a piano...
Ammon turned 8...
Ammon started boy scouts...
My Mom came to see Ammon get baptised...
The kids got sick...
Ammon didn't get baptised because we were all to sick...
Sarah was admitted to the hospital...
Sarah came home...
Took Abbie for U/S on her stomach (she's fine)...
Ammon's begun having seizures...
Jed moved in with us...
Hannah got stitches last night...

My PLAN is to take each subject and just blog about them one at a time in hopes of playing "catch up". But let's be realistic. I think it's best to just except it for what it is and move on!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Nice to hear from you finally....I just can't see why you don't have time to blog regularly. With what goes on in your house, I'd think you have plenty of time to just sit around and blog. Just kidding!