It amazes me how small the world is! How is it, that people I know and that live one side of the world (ok, country) can be doing the SAME tag as other people that I know that live on the other side, when they don't know each other?
It REALLY makes me want to do some serious blog hopping to see how many hops it takes to get from one to another. It's like that tootsie roll pop thing! Jeez!
Anyway thanks Stephanie J!
8 t.v. shows I love to watch...
3) CSI Miami
4) animal planet documentaries
5) Any animal cops show!
6)Take home chef
7) That Wedding cake show on TLC
8 things that happened yesterday...
1) We took Abbie to the ER (Hannah head butted her!)
2) I got rear ended! (Just one day after the same thing happened to John!)
3) I decorated for Halloween (well Jed did anyway)
3) I paid for my Lion King Musical tickets!!! (we're taking 6 kids and my MIL!)
4) Jed lost my dog for 4 hours!!!! I found a "Found Dog" poster and got her back!
5) Abbie stood for the first time!
6) We had chicken enchiladas for dinner (a favorite here!)
7) I cried for 3 hours for no particular reason at all!
8) My husband rubbed my shoulders for a little while as I was folding laundry!
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1) John coming home!
2) Lion King!
3) Rose and Sarah's first orchestra performance!
4) Grand kids!
5) Peace and quiet
7) the Holiday season to be over!
8) OH! ..... The State Fair!!!
8 things on my wish list...
1) to be a better mom
2) A week away with my husband
3) a cockatoo
4) a clean house
5) my teeth fixed
6) an embroidery machine
7) my kids to have more/better friends
8)a basement to send the kids to play on hot days (Why don't we have basements out here anyway)
8 people who I'm tagging...
Ummm... Stephanie H, Missy, Jabyn, Rose, Sarah, Liesha, Andrea, and Cindy
- I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!