About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Thanks Andrea!

I'm splitting up the tag! ABC: Steph H, Steph J, and John One word: Leisha, Shilo, and Will
ABC tag
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Hmmm...At what point of my life are you talking about? Sooo many people pop into my head right now it's my Hubby. In HS Christi. If we're talking family... My MIL ranks right up there and I have two sisters and a cousin that I know I can call any time... do those count?
C-Cake or Pie: YES!!!
D- Day of the Week:When I started this...Friday. When I finished Saturday!
E- Essential Item: My diaper bag! I keep a spare one in the care most of the time...or at the very least extra diapers and wipes!
F- Favorite Color: emerald green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears (I LOVED that show!)
H-Home town: Terre Haute
I- Indulgences: Brownies w/ vanilla ice cream and hot fudge!
J- January or July?: January - I live in AZ!!!
K-Kids: Rose 10, Sarah 10, Ammon 7, Malachi 6, Gabriel 4, Hannah 3 (in two days), Maggie 17mos, Abbie 6mos
L-Life is incomplete without: Hmm...I know I'm supposed to say kids or family here but honestly what came to mind is... a hot bath, a Barque's Boot Beer, and a Watchamacallit candy bar!
M- Marriage Date: January 16 (I think) N- Number of Siblings: 5 (3 sisters and 2 brothers)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples...Oranges are my favorite fruit but I don't eat them very often because I ALWAYS have cold sores in my mount and it just hurts!
P- Phobias or Fears: Crickets and Driving! No lie! I have actual panic attacks that make me truly unable to cope with these two things! My husband thinks I need hypnosis or drugs...I say I have kids to kill the crickets, and we don't really need to use the high way!
Q- Quote: "It is a shame that women have worked so to hard to become mans equal... For they were once our superiors" ~My Uncle Don~ He was probably quoting some one else but he's who I heard it from and it has stuck with me all my life!
R- Reason To Smile: little giggles
S- Season: spring-my favorite
T- Tag Three: Stephanie J, Stephanie H, and John
U- Unknown fact about me: I sleep with three pillows...none of which are under my head! one over my head, one either between my legs or over them, and the other over or under my feet!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I can hold my own with meat!
W- Worst Habit: Yelling...I do it quite well...wish I didn't though.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound! I truly do not know how many I've had!
Y-Your favorite food: JUNK!!!!!!!!! I pretty much like any thing that is not good for you!!!!! Chips, carbs, greasy fried stuff. It's all good!!!!
Z: Zodiac Sign: I think it's a scorpion or something.

AND

One word Tag,
1. Where is your cell phone?. . . . .N/A
2.Your significant other? . . . . . .Cute!
3. Your hair? . . . . . . . . . . . .bleh!!!!!
4. Your mother? . . . . . . . . . .Ummmm...
5. Your father? . . . . . . . . . . .sick
6. Your favorite thing? . . . . . babies
7. Your dream last night? . . . busy!
8. Your favorite drink? . . . . . Barques
9. Your dream/goal? . . . . . . . eternal
10. The room you're in? . . . . .school
11. Your hobby? . . . . . . . . . . . chainmail
12.Your fear? . . . .. . . . . . . . . .death
13. Where do you want to be in six years? . . .AZ
14. Where were you last night? . . . . . . . . . . .asleep
15. What you're not? . . . . . . . . .patient
16. Muffins? . . . . . . . . . . . . .cupcakes?
17. One of your wish list items? . . .nap
18. Where you grew up? . . . . . . . .trashy
19. The last thing you did? . . . . nursed
20. What are you wearing? . . . . . .clothes?
21. Your t.v.? . . . . . . . . . . . .none
22. Your pets? . . . . . . . . . . . .numerous
23. Your computer? . . . . . . . . . .crap!
24. Your life? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nice
25.Your mood? . . . . . . . . . . . .today?
26. Missing someone? . . . . . . . . .Shannon
27. Your car? . . . . . . . . . . . . big
28. Something you're not wearing? . . .shoes
29. Favorite store? . . . . . . . . .craigslist.com
30. Your summer? . . . . . . . . . . HOT!
31. Like someone? . . . . . . . . . .Yup!
32. Your favorite color? . . . . . . .green
33. When was the last time you laughed?. .today
34. Last time you cried? . . . . . . .today

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Very fun. We both have a fear of jumping bugs. Mine is grasshoppers. Once I had a date and it was a scavenger hunt where my mom, bless her, had us pick up a bag of crickets from the pet shop. When Mr. date got out to let the suckers go in a field, I locked the doors to his truck, rolled up the windows and wouldn't let him back in until he showed me his hands and turned out his pockets and turned all around so that none would come near me. ahh, the memories!