About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Megara

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

William said...

I’m not sure I can picture you as Meg. Sarcastic and pessimistic are two character traits that I would not have attributed to you. Of course there is the possibility that I am just ignorant of the true Erica.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

leschornmom said...

Hmmm...It has been a while since we've chatted...I've kinda' soured in my old age.