About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Star is born...


Well we did end up loosing 3 babies but we still have 6 that are healthy and strong! They will be two weeks old tomorrow. This is the little one that we bottle fed for a few days. She is doing very well (I say she but it really is to early to tell). We have named it Estrella. It means "star" in Spanish. It might end up being show qualitybut not breedable. He has to much black, blue, and grey in her genes.
I'll put up some more pics of the other bunnies soon but I thought you guys would like an update!

1 comment:

Ranee said...

Yay! You saved this one! That's so great! They are so sweet! :0)