About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome Max and Zoro!

As you all know Ammon lost his Olivia about 3 weeks ago. Knowing that Olivia was going to pass, we have been talking about the option of getting a new pet. Neither John or I pushed and we let Ammon decide when he was ready. Ammon was clear about his feelings that there would never be another lizard like Olivia, but he was interested in getting different pet. His Choice? Russian Dwarf Hamsters. NOT MY FIRST CHOICE... FOR SURE! He loves them though!
This is the tashmahaul (I know I didn't spell that right but I even googled it and could not find the correct spelling!) of all hamster cages. John and I bought the cage and Ammon bought the extra tubes (17.00 can you believe it!?!) Ammon has a grand plan of having tubing and cages running all over our school room!
Ummm...We'll see.Here's Ammon as I tried to take a picture of his squirmy self holding his new little guys. (see bottom right corner) One of them is climbing down his back at this point so the picture was a wash!

No comments: