About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shhhhhhhh....

We're not going to tell her it's her 4th birthday today!

We're hoping she won't remember. She's been counting down the days! She woke up at 3 this morning with the stomach flu. She can't even hold down water or pedialite... so birthday cake is out of the question! Poor Baby!!!
I can't believe how big she is. When we first moved out here she wasn't even walking yet! Now she is the girliest girl you will ever meet! Every thing she wears is pink and every thing she likes has to do with princesses, dress up, or being a big girl!
Happy Birthday Hannah Banana! We love you!

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

Poor thing! I hope she gets better soon!