About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Abbie

These are just two pictures of my Abbie (who officially turned 18 mos old yesterday) just being her cute sweet self! A couple of days before this first picture was taken she fell off the couch and caught herself with her face...can we say CARPET BURN! Ouch! This was almost a 6 weeks ago and you can still see the mark on her nose!
And this would be the reason that I keep all our Art supplies on the top shelf of my school cabinets... shouldn't I have known better than to expect the kids to put the paint away on the right shelf?
Don't let this bottom picture fool you. Abbie is not nearly as busy as my Maggie was at this age! This is the only picture of her trouble making...because it's the only trouble she's ever gotten into! Well, unless you count the fact that both she and Maggie took their diapers off and put them in the toilet this morning... and then one (or both) flushed it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ranee said...

She is SO precious! I just love her!