About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That's my boy!


I have often said that you will never here a sentence come out of Gabie's mouth that does not end in an exclamation point! He is a super fun ball of energy!

Today he walks up to me while I'm trying to assemble a wheelbarrow. This is how the conversation went:
Gabriel: "Mommy... Mommy...Mommy..."
Me: "Yes Gabie"
Gabriel: "I know we're NOT supposed to say fart buuut... I have something to tell you!"
Me: (assuming he was about to tell on someone, and QUITE annoyed with the stupid wheelbarrow) What Gabie John?
Gabriel: The farts that you can hear... They feel the best!

In truth, I've never thought about it before. Good to know...(sigh)
*Sorry bout the weird lay out but for whatever reason my computer decided that this is the way my post will look!*

1 comment:

Cassi :) said...

Out of the mouths of babes! LOL!! Love the stuff they come up with!