About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

David After Dentist!!!!

THIS IS NOT MY CHILD BUT THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST VIDEOS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!
I stole it off the Rigby's site! (It's not thier kid either!)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I have watched this 3 times now, I still can't breathe, and the tears are just running! Thanks for sharing!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

OH My!!! that really brightened up my day!

Stephanie H. said...

My favorite was him saying "You have four eyes..."

Andrea Hardman said...

I LOVE this video. My sister found it for me a while ago and it makes me laugh so hard. I love when he gets distracted from what he was going to say when he notices that he has two fingers. hahahaha.

Ranee said...

We saw it on Glenn Beck's website. HILARIOUS!

Elisabeth Benge said...

Poor thing! I have felt that way a time or two.