About Me

My photo
I am a 29-ish yr old married mother of 8. My family is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My darling husband is my very best friend and together we are raising 8 of the best kids in the world! They are Rose(12) Sarah(12) Ammon(10) Malachi(8) Gabriel(7) Hannah(5) Maggie(4) and Abbie(3) We currently own 2 dogs, 1 bird, 5 chinchillas, 1,000,000 rabbits, 1 cat, 4.5 horses, and one ferret. We just purchased a home that is definately a "fixer-upper", with land and room for the kids to roam. Our goal is to run a mostly self sustaining farm and live in peace as we grow as a strong family unit. We have seen our fair share of hardships, but we are thankful for the many blessings the Lord gives us on a regular basis!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged...

I think this is a little silly because John just got the same one...

1. What's his name? John (His Mom still calls him Johnny)
2. How long have you been married? 11years
3. How long did you date? hmm... Before we knew we were getting married? We hadn't had a date yet... Before we were officially engaged 3mos... Before we were married? 5 mos
4. Who eats more sweets? ME by far...he's always on me about that!
5. Who said I love you first? Me...I had NEVER said that to ANYONE before! (okay, I mean a boy friend)
6. Who is taller? John
7. Who can sing better? HIM! I love his voice!
8. Who is smarter? He's smart enough to say that I am...so what do you think?
9. Who does the laundry? uhhhh...Rose and Sarah separate...Rose switches it 3 times a day (if I remind her) and I just do a load when ever I can.
10. Who pays the bills? John But I happily do all the other spending!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? I'm on the right (Its closest to the bath room, the bassinet, and my mini fridge!)
12. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but John can hold his own!
13. Who drives? Okay... I have panic attacks when I drive on the highway (and sometimes just on any road) but I like to be in control of the vehicle I'm in sooo..In town, me & On the highway, John
14. Who is more stubborn? I'd have to flip a coin.
15. Who kissed who first? Definitely him kissing me! He tried twice before I let him!
16. Who asked who out first? I asked him to a picnic at Turkey Run... I didn't know the history there.
17. Who proposed? He did...On one knee in the middle of Honey Creek Mall... Some lady walking by said "You have to say yes, he did it right!"
18. Who wears the pants? I defer to him in ALL things!...As long as he's right. ;)

I think every one I know has already done one except... Shilo, Liesha, Missy and Brad (BJ)

No comments: